Qurbani Foundation will be distributing Sadaqah amonth Orphan Children and Poor Families.
Sadaqah (Charity) in Islam
Hadith on Sadaqah/Charity
“Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.S): “We used to sacrifice Atirah in pre-Islamic days during Rajab; so what do you command us?” He said: “Sacrifice for the sake of Allah in any month whatever; obey Allah, Most High, and feed (the people).” (Abu-Dawood : 2824)
Why Give Sadaqah?
- “Sadaqah extinguishes sin as water extinguishes fire.” (Tirmidhi : 2541)
- “Sadaqah appeases the Lord’s anger and averts an evil death.” (Tirmidhi : 1909)
- “Give the Sadaqah without delay, for it stands in the way of calamity.” (Tirmidhi: 1887)
- “The believer’s shade on the Day of Resurrection will be his Sadaqah.” (Tirmidhi: 1925)
- “For those who give in charity, men and women, and loan to Allah a Beautiful Loan, it shall be increased manifold (to their credit), and they shall have (besides) a liberal reward.” (Qur’an 57:18)
Many of us take for granted the blessings which we have in our lives such as food, clean drinking water, clothing, shelter, good health…etc. While so many people throughout the world can barely feed themselves and their families – forget about other necessities of life. Qurbani Foundation distributes Sadaqah in the form of sacrifice and cash.