Support a School
To promote literacy in under-developed countries, Qurbani Foundation operates its own schools as well as financially supports other schools in rural and economically depressed areas.
Examples of support to schools include:
- •Constructing additional classroom facilities
- •Providing classroom furniture
- •Establishing libraries
- •Providing salaries for the teachers and staff
- •Donating computers for IT training
- •Installing drinking water system
- •Providing lights and fans for classrooms
- •Sponsoring extracurricular activities such as sports, debates, tree
- plantations, etc.
- •Paying for utilities for the schools
- •Repairing vehicles used to transport handicapped children to school
- •In addition, Qurbani offers financial or in-kind support to deserving
Under a government initiative in Pakistan, called “Adopt A School”, Qurbani Foundation in 2017 launched a project to adopt and operate those government schools, which have been shut down deep in the rural areas for a variety of reasons. Qurbani Foundation’s goal is to adopt Fifty